Dedicated to my Youngest Sister Lizzie :)

Sunday, June 24, 2012
Well... today I was video chatting with my family (one of my favorite things) and my mom said I hadn't posted in a while and she was RIGHT! (like always :)) Anyways, my sister Lizzie was right there and she said I should write it about her. So here goes nothing.... Lizzie is basically pretty awesome for a whole lot of reasons....

FIRST: She is probably the funniest person in my family. She can make a joke out of anything and it is always hilarious!
SECOND: She can sing like nobodies business, she can sound like any artist in any song.. my favorite impersonation she does is miranda.. .you know as in miranda sings... here is a sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC-yzx0y8fU&feature=BFa&list=UUR69uTjRYrIDjbIOmgSyx6w

I picked this video because Lizzie was singing the song that she sings in it today... so basically I had to.

THIRD: She is super loyal... like the dog in homeward bound or where the red fern grows (were they loyal?). Anyways, she is a great sister and I know she always has my back, and all of our other siblings too.
FOURTH: She could beat me up easily but she never does... probably because we don't really ever fight... I don't know.
FIFTH: She likes to spend quality time with me and she loves to shop just like me but she also knows when to tell me that something is too expensive and I don't really need it. Also, we both like the same kind of shirts so that is pretty awesome.

There are so many other reasons to love Lizzie but because my arm hurts from my mini golfing accident the other day I think I will stop there.

Oh and I made this recipe tonight... MAKE IT! It was sooooooo good!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/07/peach_crisp_wit/

2 comments:

  1. luvnmy10 said...:

    Lizzie will love ths! Also, I AM wrong--once in a while : ).

  1. Unknown said...:

    awwww, love that Lizzie girl... She IS awesome!

Post a Comment