Busy but Wonderful!

Monday, March 4, 2013
Basically this is my life lately... I have been so busy with all sorts of things but it has been so great! I am finally getting some real teaching experience and I am loving it and looking so forward to hopefully being an intern next year. Also, life has been great lately because I love my new apartment! I am so much more motivated to do the laundry and to keep the apartment neat and tidy (because everything is better that way) and because I actually really like our new apartment. Also lately I have become in love with looking online and putting together good "teacher outfits" but right now its hard because I have to overdress since I am not a teacher or even an intern yet but one day it will all be worth it... probably... My problem is I don't want to spend money on something I am only going to wear teaching because one day when I am not teaching, I don't want clothes to go to waste just sitting in my closet. Also another problem is I don't have money for new clothes (I have negative money if you ask Derek haha). So, ya know, if anyone wants to send me teacher clothes money I probably wouldn't turn you down ;). It's funny because since I have been in the schools more, going to my classes on campus seems useless because I learn more one hour in the school than I do with one week on campus. But I guess that's the way real-life applicable experience goes and I will just be glad I have the real-life experience in addition to the on campus classes I'm still taking right now.

Derek has been keeping busy too. He keeps to his studying and I try to not distract him or drag him away from that because I understand that it is important. It also helps that I am really busy too because then neither of us feels neglected or whatever the word to use there would be. We are both happy and loving life the way it is and enjoying every step of our long journey of schooling :)

Also, I think I am turning into an old person.. this picture was taken last night at about nine pm. Already in bed and reading.
One of the joys of Sundays.

1 comments:

  1. luvnmy10 said...:

    An old soul in a beautiful young body! Enjoy every day. : )

Post a Comment